This is a test page
New text goes here.
text goes here
Local and Regional Resources
- MindWell mental health website – MindWell is the mental health website for people in Leeds funded locally by the NHS.
- MindWell child sexual abuse webpage – Essential information webpage for everyone about CSA developed by survivors. It includes basic awareness, self-help, national and local support services and helplines.
- Mental Health Statements I Statement with Child Sexual Abuse Survivor Views
- State of Women’s Health in Leeds report – Leeds City Council (2019)
- Leeds in Mind Mental Health Needs Assessment – Executive Summary. Leeds City Council (2017)
- One minute guide Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) – Leeds City Council
- Strategic direction for sexual assault and abuse services – NHS England (2018)
- Responding to Sexual Violence in Highland – NHS Highland (2018)
- TST National Service Standards – The Survivors Trust (2019)
- The Women’s Mental Health Taskforce Final Report – UK Department of Health & Social Care (2018)
- A briefing for commissioners – What survivors of violence and abuse say about mental health services – Responding effectively to violence and abuse – REVA project (2015)
- A briefing for service providers & commissioners – Measuring outcomes for survivors of violence and abuse – Responding effectively to violence and abuse – REVA project (2015)
- Mainstreaming Gender and Women’s Mental Health Implementation Guidance – UK Department of Health (2013)
- Supporting Adult Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse – NHS Highland & The Highland Council Policy (2010)
- Trauma-informed Events Checklist and Policy & Protocol – Mental Health Coordinating Council Australia
- Trauma Informed Care project – NHS Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys
- Trauma-informed Care and Practice Organisational Toolkit (TICPOT) – Mental Health Coordinating Council Australia
- Becoming Trauma Informed Toolkit For Women’s Community Service – One Small Thing Initiative (2016)
- Stress Reaction Inventory – Adapted from “Preventing Secondary Traumatic Stress Disorder” by J. Yassen.
- Care during the perinatal period for women who are victims of sexual abuse. Guidance for professionals – Healthcare Improvement Scotland (2011)